The sf6 relay is the same as other pressure gauges. After a period of use, its alarm and blocking values will have a certain drift; in addition, because the sf6 relay contacts do not operate frequently, the contacts may not be sensitive or fail. If it is not inspected, there is a safety hazard.
SF6 switch is an electrical appliance that has been widely used in power systems. And its reliable operation has become one of the important guarantees for the stable power supply of the power system. The sf6 relay is the only method installed on the SF6 switch to monitor the change of SF6 gas density meter. Therefore, the quality of sf6 relay is directly related to whether the switch can operate normally.
1. The anti-vibration performance of the sf6 relay is poor. After a strong impact of the switch opening and closing, there will be faults such as pointer jamming, permanent failure of the contact (no action or constant action), and deviation exceeding the standard.
2. Due to the oil leakage of the sf6 relay, its anti-seismic performance is reduced. After the switch is strongly impacted, the pointer will be stuck, the contact will always fail (not operating or always operating), and the deviation will exceed the standard.
3. Due to the commonly used sf6 relay, its contacts are magnetic-assisted electrical contacts. The closing force of the contacts is small and the time is a little longer. Once the contacts are oxidized, the contacts will be blocked or unreliable.
For the oil-free type, the magnetic-assisted electrical contact contacts are exposed to the air, which is very easy to oxidize or accumulate dust, and the contacts are prone to poor or no connection; for the oil-filled type, the magnetic-assisted electrical contacts may be immersed In silicone oil, but for a long time, its contact performance will decrease after several actions. In addition, the oil film has an insulating effect, and its contacts will also have poor contact or no connection.
4. Due to the manufacturing quality problems of sf6 relay, the temperature compensation is inaccurate and the error is serious (over-compensation or under-compensation).
5. Due to insufficient aging of sf6 relay or material problems, it will drift, and the accuracy will be seriously higher (the stress is not eliminated).
6. Due to the design defects of sf6 relay, there will be failure at low temperature (never action).
7. Due to design defects, at high temperatures, the action and display value of sf6 relay will be severely deteriorated.
8. For the relative cavity type sf6 relay, due to internal or external reasons, the standard cavity will leak air, and there will be a large error in the action value or failure.
9. Because the sf6 relay is subjected to severe vibration during transportation, the sf6 relay will fail and the accuracy will deteriorate.
10. Due to the quality of the components of the sf6 relay, the SF6 density relay may fail to operate and the accuracy will deteriorate after a long time.
11. Since the vent hole of the sf6 relay shell is not loosened, or the shell is sealed, there is a change in the internal pressure of the shell, which is a change in accuracy.
12. As the sf6 relay is corroded by rain or corrosive gas, the sf6 relay will fail and the accuracy will deteriorate.
13. Due to improper use of sf6 relay, the operation will also be affected. (Installation location)
14. Due to the craft problem of thesf6 relay, sf6 relay will fail or the accuracy will deteriorate.
15. Electrical performance of sf6 relay: insulation problem.
16. The sealing performance of sf6 relay.