To clarify the role of the SF6 gas density relay calibrator, you first need to understand what the SF6 gas density relay does.
The SF6 gas density relay is an important component used to monitor the change of the SF6 gas density in the SF6 switch body during operation. The performance of the SF6 gas density relay directly affects the operation safety of the SF6 switch.
The long-running SF6 gas density relay does not operate frequently, and after a period of time, it will appear inflexible action, poor contact, etc., and seriously, the temperature compensation performance of the density relay will deteriorate, which will lead to the malfunction of the SF6 density relay. system security.
Based on the above situation, the maintenance personnel need to use the SF6 gas density relay calibrator to verify the running SF6 density relay to ensure the normal performance of the SF6 density relay without affecting the operation.
1. When calibrating the SF6 gas density relay on site, please disconnect the power supply and devices connected to the SF6 gas density relay first, so as not to damage the SF6 gas density relay calibrator.
2. When there is a difference between the ambient temperature of the SF6 gas density relay being calibrated and the temperature of the SF6 gas density relay calibrator, the two must be in the same place and the same temperature to ensure the calibration accuracy of the SF6 gas density relay calibrator.
3. The corresponding alarm signal line and blocking signal line on the terminal block should be disconnected from the terminal block to prevent the secondary circuit and the signal line from forming a circuit, which will affect the calibration result of the SF6 gas density relay calibrator.
4. The SF6 relay to be calibrated should be placed upright and prohibited from lying down, otherwise the calibration will be inaccurate.
5. After the test is completed, the trachea can be pulled out after the residual gas in the pipeline is drained.
6. The quick exhaust port is forbidden to be used during the test, so as not to waste the gas in the gas source.
7. Vibration is strictly prohibited during the verification process of SF6 density relay, so as to avoid inaccurate verification of SF6 gas density relay.
8. The calibration device is a precision electronic product. It should be placed at a temperature of -20 to 70 °C, with a relative humidity of not more than 90%, and it is strictly forbidden to contain corrosive gases in the air.
9. The SF6 gas density relay calibrator should avoid violent vibration during transportation, and prevent rain and snow from getting wet.
Lanso Instruments INC. is committed to developing mid-to-high end SF6 density relays and relying on advanced equipment to manufacture better quality SF6 gas density relays in the market. Welcome customers from all over the world to visit and consult.