The vacuum pressure gauge is suitable for measuring the pressure of liquid, steam, gas and other media that are non-explosive, non-crystallized, non-solidified, and non-corrosive to steel and copper alloys. It is generally used in the vacuum measurement of industrial processes such as petroleum, chemical, metallurgy and so on.
1) The meter must be vertical: a 17mm wrench should be used for tightening during installation, and the case should not be forcibly twisted; collisions should be avoided during transportation;
2) The ambient temperature of the vacuum pressure gauge should be -25-55℃;
3) The vibration frequency of the working environment is less than 25HZ, and the amplitude is less than 1mm;
4) If the indicator value does not return to zero or the indicator value is out of tolerance due to the high ambient temperature during use, you can cut the sealing rubber plug on the upper part of the case to make the inner cavity of the instrument communicate with the air;
5) The use range of vacuum pressure gauge should be between 1/3 and 2/3 of the upper limit;
6) Isolation devices should be added when measuring corrosive media, media that may crystallize, and media with high viscosity;
7) The meter should be inspected frequently (at least once every three months), and if any malfunction is found, it should be repaired in time;
8) If an instrument for measuring corrosive media is required, the required conditions should be indicated when ordering.
The above is the precautions for the use of the vacuum pressure gauge. The vacuum pressure gauge is an indispensable test instrument when repairing refrigeration equipment.